The SYSTEC-LEMR activities are mainly developed within the context of SYSTEC-ENERGY thematic line and involve the development of:
- Hardware and real time software for power converters and systems control as well as for distributed instrumentation with tele-operation, tele-maintenance and observation techniques for products full life cycle.
- Test benches for laboratory essay of power converters, batteries, specific components, and systems, namely, EVs powertrain, renewable generation systems integrated into grid.
- Software tools for power circuits, control systems, electromechanical systems, power systems and grid.
- Optimization software for power system operation, integrating smart grid technologies and new paradigms using forecast and real-time information.
- Innovative technologies for electric vehicles and transport systems.
- Integrated intelligent concepts and solutions for smart building systems.
- Prototypes of innovative technologies for efficient consumption appliances.
These activities continue the tradition of developments of the IE – Industrial Electronics group of ISR Porto, from which it inherits most of its members and welcomes new researchers working on energy.
LEMR is located in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at FEUP, in rooms i104 and i-115.